Stephanie's Easy to Read Menus !
Chartwells School Dining Services
Food services for the Warrenton-Hammond School District are provided by Chartwells School Dining Services. We are committed to providing nutritious meals to the students of the Warrenton-Hammond School District. Menus have been nutritionally analyzed to ensure that we are serving one third of the RDA and that calories from fats do not exceed 30%.
For questions regarding services, please click here to email Stephanie Davis, Food Service Director.
School Lunch Charges
- Parents/Guardians of students are encouraged to prepay meal costs. The monthly breakdown of lunch costs can be seen below. Payments can be made by:
- Check (made to the order of WHSD)
- Credit Card through the MealTime module (service charges will be applied by this third party) link found above.
- Payments can be dropped off at your school office, the cafeteria, or the district office.
- To use MealTime Online and view your child's lunch balance at any time you will need your ParentVue account set up. Not only is using ParentVue a great way to keep up with our child's academics, it also allows you to view their 6 digit student ID which you will need to create your MealTime online account. Your ParentVue account can be set up with assistance from your school office. If you already have a MealTime online account and need assistance logging in please call the District Office at 503-861-2281. When you have your ParentVue and MealTime accounts set up you can download the apps for both and the information will be right at your fingertips.
- Written notification will be provided to parents for past due accounts. This notification will be in the form of a monthly bill.
- The Warrenton-Hammond School District follows HB 3454B.
- The District has the authority to send any past due accounts to collections.
- Please fill out and submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application below if you feel you may qualify for free or reduced meals.
WGS Monthly Breakdown of Meal Charges
Sep. 20 days = K-6 ($48.00) 7-8 ($53.00) Feb. 19 days = K-6 ($45.60) 7-8 ($50.35)
Oct. 22 days = K-6 ($52.80) 7-8 ($58.30) Mar. 16 days= K-6 ($38.40) 7-8 ($42.40)
Nov. 15 days= K-6 ($36.00) 7-8 ($39.75) Apr. 22 days= K-6 ($52.80) 7-8 ($58.30)
Dec. 15 days= K-6 ($36.00) 7-8 ($39.75) May. 20 days= K-6 ($48.00) 7-8 ($53.00)
Jan. 18 days= K-6($43.20) 7-8 ($47.70) Jun. 8 days K-6 ($19.20) 7-8 ($21.20)
Total - 175 days = ($420.00) K-6 Total-175 days = ($463.75) 7-8
One Lunch is ($2.40) K-6 One Lunch is ($2.65) 7-8
WHS Monthly Breakdown of Meal Charges
Sep. 20 days = $58.00 Feb. 19 days = $55.10
Oct. 22 days = $63.80 Mar. 16 days= $46.40
Nov. 15 days= $43.50 Apr. 22 days= $63.80
Dec. 15 days= $43.50 May. 20 days= $58.00
Jan. 18 days= $52.20 Jun. 8 days= $23.20
Total – 175 days = $507.50
One Lunch is $2.90
Free and Reduced Lunches
Instructions and forms for applying to receive Free or Reduced lunches can be found below. If you have qualified to receive free or reduced lunches in the prior year you must submit a new application by October 15th of the new school year to avoid disruption of benefits if you continue to qualify.