Online registration/verification of information for current students will open Monday, August 12th.
Do you have a ParentVue account? You will need one to complete the online registration/verification of information process. Call your school office to obtain an activation code to access your account.
Once you have set up a ParentVue account you can access online registration/verification of information here:
You can also visit your school office between the hours of 9-3 if you need access to a computer to register/verify information.
Please note there are some forms that you may need to complete that are not part of the online registration/verification of information module.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (can be found on the left column of this page)
- Volunteer Background Check Form (can be found on the left column of this page)
- Athletic Permissions and Related Forms (click these links WGS Athletics Page or WHS Athletics Page )
New Student Registration must be completed on paper at the school your child will be attending. Please visit your school office for registration materials. You can also find complete registration packets on the left column of this page for you to complete, print, and deliver to your school office.
- Birth Certificate (Kinder Only)
- Immunization Records (Kinder Only)
- Proof of Residency
- Parent Drivers License if Volunteering