Volunteering in the WHSD
We welcome volunteers and appreciate the time you are willing to give our students!
Due to state law and insurance requirements, and to ensure the safety of our students and staff, all volunteers and contractors must complete the following two steps, even those who are volunteering or working through a secondary organization.
I. ODE and National Background Check Form (See below)
- Background checks and training are valid for 2 years.
- Submit in person to your school office or the district office and bring your current state issued ID or passport for identification validation.
II. Sexual Conduct Training (The PACE site is currently not working, we will update volunteers as the
1. Go to the training site: https://pacetraining-or.
2. Click register (right hand side in the middle) and enter your registration key:
Volunteer: 093efff6 or Parent: dc07938a or Contractor: 53ae6612
3. Choose your username, enter your name, choose our school district and click the green register button.
4. Start the training at your convenience.
5. Receive your certificate of completion and turn into your school office or email to [email protected]
III. There is no longer a Vaccine Requirement