Parents & Community » Courtesy Enrollment

Courtesy Enrollment

If your residence is outside of the Warrenton Hammond School District you can apply for a courtesy enrollment/interdistrict transfer request using the form below. 
  • Approval of the request is determine by current class enrollment and is not guaranteed. 
  • Transportation is not provided for students residing outside of the Warrenton Hammond School District.
  • An approved inter-district transfer agreement may be revoked by the non-resident district for any of the following reasons:
  1. The student shows a pattern of violating school rules and regulations;
  2. The student has irregular attendance or chronic tardiness;
  3. Any information on the application/request form is found to have been falsified.

Request for Nonresident Admission

Please submit your request to:
Warrenton Hammond School District
820 SW Cedar Ave.
Warrenton, OR 97146
p: 503-861-2281
f: 503-861-2911
or email your request to:

Board Policy on Admission of Nonresident Students