Bond Communications Committee
The Bond Communications Committee (BCC) is made of Warrenton Hammond School District staff members, parents, and community members and serves as a means to oversee and communicate about the use of bond funds. The BCC met once in May of 2019 and now has regular monthly meetings. This committee will serve as a vital source of communication between you and the district regarding the use of bond funds.
The public is welcome to attend and observe the BCC meetings.
The BCC consists of 8 volunteers.
- Linda Engebretson - Warrenton City Manager
- Rick Rose - Community Representative, Budget Committee Member
- Greg Bozine - Retired Military, Former Board Member
- Mark Simonsen - Community Representative, Former Board Member
- Angela Nairn - Community Physician, Parent
- Paul Mitchell - Community Real Estate Agent
- Debbie Morrow - Board of Director Liaison to BCC, Parent
- Dan Jackson - Board of Director Liaison to BCC, Parent